We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer for an Adtech-related project.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be working across the entire web stack, so a real passion to drive the product and technology forward is something that value. You will work cross-functionally to deliver user-centric solutions to customers and become an expert in developing high-quality technical solutions through testable and maintainable code.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Support the Technical Architect to move forward our Technology and Teams by removing impediments and coaching junior team members.
- Understands the importance/need to deliver on business objectives and makes major contributions to our code that serves as an example to other engineers.
- Contributes towards continuous improvement by driving changes to engineering practices with well-reasoned arguments and actionable insights.
- Stay up to date with the newest technological developments and best practices
- Be empathetic towards team members and customers.
You will fit if you:
- Have commercial experience applying engineering best practices (SOLID, TDD, Agile/Scrum)
- Have a good knowledge of SQL and related database technologies;
- Have a good understanding and ability to apply modern technologies, data structures and design patterns to solve real problems efficiently;
- Are a customer/User-focused with proven experience improving UX.
Why choose us?
- “Family and Friends”. We are no longer a start-up, but still, have a family atmosphere in our supportive and spirited team, who are all working together on the same goal.
- “Just break down all barriers and find a better way”. Every day you’ll meet with interesting and challenging (international) projects that are covering industries from commercial aviation to fintech (different technologies, different products).
- “Hungry for learning”. You will get a lot of chances for career advancement and the development of new skills, opportunities for mentorship, or learning from more experienced colleagues.
- Corporate events, holidays and team buildings for your joy.
- Training and development: we have a huge library (about 500 books!) and a budget for your professional development.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Relocation program: if you are from another city and want to move to Kyiv, we will be happy to help you!