- 3+ years experience deploying and maintaining systems on Amazon Web Services
- 2+ years experience with Kubernetes
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience using configuration management tools
- Ansible and infrastructure as a code Terraform
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with Docker deployments
- Hands-on experience with Python/Golang would be a plus
- Fun and exciting corporate culture of transparency, productive challenging & innovation
- Flexible work environment
- Paid sick days/vacations: ROWE approach
- Theme parties
- Health Insurance
- English courses
The person will be responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement. The role will encompass the use of a broad range of AWS technologies, operating systems, and application environments, with an emphasis on the implementation of best practice cloud security principles. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
Design, configure and maintain infrastructure on AWS with Terraform, Ansible and KubernetesUse and improve Monitoring and Observability stacks to ensure that everything is running smoothly support our CI/CD tools to deploy dockerized microservices.