Key skills: 2-4 years of work experience / Figma, Sketch / Bachelor’s (Required) / Intermediate+ English
- 2-4 years of work experience preferably in a product company
- Experience in creating or contributing to design systems.
- Expert user of Figma, Sketch and other design/prototyping tools. (Our team uses Figma)
- Adaptable and flexible. You can work with people with various types of backgrounds, cultures and communication styles.
- Good communicator and facilitator. You can lead conversations around design and clearly articulate your design decisions and ideas.
- User-focused design mentality and constantly looking to sharpen instincts through user feedback and insight.
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision with a sharp eye for details.
- Familiarity with mobile & web technologies (i.e. HTML5, CSS Grid, responsive web design) and fundamental understanding of front-end development. Understanding the constraints of developing for multiple devices and how to create a unified experience across those.
- Experience in building and shipping software. Understanding and ability to cope with various development constraints, finding the best design solutions in a given timeline. You are not only able to understand why certain things cannot be done, but able to provide alternative user-first solutions.
- Experience working in CAD engineering-related projects is a plus.
- Ability to follow and improve design culture.
- Intermediate / Upper-intermediate English level
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Will be a plus:
- You have 1-2 years of professional experience leading and working in a design team
- Experience working with engineers and product managers to drive strategy, vision, and execution
- Experience in building hypotheses and helping defining metrics and measurement techniques
- Experience in forming the user focus groups and organizing user researches
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same
- Work in a stable growing product company in a friendly atmosphere;
- Wide stack of technologies gives you opportunities to improve and extend your skills;
- Competitive official salary, which is based upon your qualification;
- Paid sports activities, lunches;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave.
- Lead and execute design projects across the entire product line. Helping set the vision for the user experience and work with others to iterate towards that vision.
- Work with cross-functional teams. Partner closely with engineering, product and users to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work and you take responsibility for every detail each step of the way.
- Inspire what’s possible by quickly producing multiple concepts, knowing when to apply attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Communicate clearly to present your work at different stages.
- Lead design critiques to collect feedback from others to make your work stronger.
- Ability to think long-term and short-term to meet the constraints of a continuous release process while iterating toward a future vision.
- Engage with user feedback to form a better understanding of a user need and daily routine
- Ability to make complex things easy and intuitive.