Key skills: Golang / RDBMS and NoSQL / Protobuf/gRPC / Good English
- Full hands-on technical experience
- RDBMS and NoSQL database
- Microservices architecture concepts
- Container-based architecture: Docker, Kubernetes
- Advanced use of git
- Use of Unix systems commands
Demonstrated track record and proficiency in the points below:
- Deliver features autonomously with a high degree of team coordination.
- Deliver code based on precise architecture spec.
- Deliver code without relying on precise architecture spec.
- Automated testing.
- Working with CI/CD practices.
- Delivering code to production.
- Maintaining production-ready code.
- Collaborating in small but fast-paced teams.
- Event-driven architecture and message passing.
More about you
- Good level of English.
- Willingness to learn and open mind about new technologies.
- Confident to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing.
- Ability to learn autonomously.
- Excellent all-round communications skills.
Will be a plus
- AWS stack experience
- Exposure to GraphQL
- Postgres and MongoDB
- Ability to perform basic DevOps tasks
- Experience using Kafka
- EFK stack
- Working with latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Disrupting a century old industry in a startup environment.
- Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills.
- Deliver a green field system.
- Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment.
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions.
- Opportunity to travel to client offices based in London.
- Experience firsthand the squad-chapter-guild workflow model, our version of the Spotify model.
- As a member of the squad, you will be developing robust microservices to form the heart of a SaaS platform to serve globally distributed users.
- Follow Golang’s best practices to deliver and support the production-ready industry quality code.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of services. Developers will take the services they build from design, through implementation, and into production.
- Continuous improvement of all development and deployment processes.
- Successful delivery of your services into production.
- Regular and clear communication of progress to the squad product owner and technical lead.