On Hold / Closed #3031
Key skills: 1 year IT Admin/Support experience / Computer hardware/software troubleshooting and support skills / Microsoft Operating Systems support knowledge / Good English
- 1 year IT Admin/Support experience
- A degree in Information Systems or other related field
- Computer hardware/software troubleshooting and support skills
- Microsoft Operating Systems support knowledge
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Team Orientation
Will be a plus
- Logical thinker and good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and explaining technology challenges to staff
- Work in a stable growing product company in a friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive official salary, which is based upon your qualification;
- Paid sports activities, lunches;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave.
- Making sure support requests are done in time and professionally
- Identifies the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements.
- Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives on users’ premises.
- Loads appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications.
- Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
- Provides telephone, in-person and online support to end-users.
- Coordinates activities with network services and information systems groups.
- Assist in the management and provision of accounts within SaaS applications.
- Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
- Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assist with and work with IT management on various global IT projects, which could include but is not limited to:
- assist with onboarding and de-provisioning processes
- researching, testing and evaluating emerging technologies.
- assisting with new office setup or office relocations.
- maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the business, participate in appropriate training activities.