- 3+ years of experience in software engineering;
- WCF, WebAPI, .Net Core, REST API
- WebSocket, Entity Framework, Unity, etc.
- AWS Experience, EC2, ECS, RDS, etc.
- CI, CD, Jenkins, Docker
- MySQL (FireBird, Oracle as a plus)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with managed / unmanaged code (C# / C++)
- Experience with service-oriented applications
Opportunity to solve real-life engineering problems in the really exciting electronics design industry.
Entrepreneurial culture guaranteeing:
- Strong sense of accomplishment;
- Close feedback loop with the Customers;
- No nonsense projects.
The transformational phase of the company, both business and technology-wise:
- Market leadership by 2020;
- Rapid expansion of product portfolio and migration to the SaaS model.
- There is a trial period (t.p.) for 3 months (after t.p. the salary can be revised);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Overtimes are rarely, the company tries to avoid such moments;
- Business trips are paid;
- The company employs people only in an official manner completely legally and according to the Code of Labor Laws in Ukraine.
As a Back-end Senior Software Engineer you will work on this project: this is a complex cloud application simplifying customers data management and collaboration. 3D visualization, real-time commenting and highlighting, workflow engine, git-based versioned design storage and more.