- Experience in WPF projects from 3 years;
- Knowledge of .NET, WPF (MVVM, MVP);
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Understanding the SOLID Principles;
- Experience in writing unit tests (using nUnit, xUnit or MS Test);
- Debugging Delphi-code is welcome, although not required.
Opportunity to solve real-life engineering problems in the really exciting electronics design industry.
Entrepreneurial culture guaranteeing:
- Strong sense of accomplishment;
- Close feedback loop with the Customers;
- No nonsense projects.
The transformational phase of the company, both business and technology-wise:
- Market leadership by 2020;
- Rapid expansion of product portfolio and migration to the SaaS model.
- There is a trial period (t.p.) for 3 months (after t.p. the salary can be revised);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Overtimes are rarely, the company tries to avoid such moments;
- Business trips are paid;
- The company employs people only in an official manner completely legally and according to the Code of Labor Laws in Ukraine.
As a Senior Engineer, you’ll be part of a team that is working on developing a UI in WPF and solving the problems of connecting the UI and ECAD systems. You’ll work closely with a team located in San Diego (USA).