- 3+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS (SCSS), Vue.js (Vuex, Vue Router).
- Knowledge of Knockout.js, Gulp, Webpack will be a plus
- Knowledge of BEM or another CSS methodology.
- Experience with SPA modules.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility.
- Git and / or SVN.
Opportunity to solve real-life engineering problems in the really exciting electronics design industry.
Entrepreneurial culture guaranteeing:
- Strong sense of accomplishment;
- Close feedback loop with the Customers;
- No nonsense projects.
The transformational phase of the company, both business and technology-wise:
- Market leadership by 2020;
- Rapid expansion of product portfolio and migration to the SaaS model.
- There is a trial period (t.p.) for 3 months (after t.p. the salary can be revised);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Overtimes are rarely, the company tries to avoid such moments;
- Business trips are paid;
- The company employs people only in an official manner completely legally and according to the Code of Labor Laws in Ukraine.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.