We are looking for a QA engineer to join our development team on the project, which provides the design and development of paperless solutions for the business and commercial aviation markets.
Stack of the project: ASP.NET MVC, WPF, SQL, TestRail, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity.
You will fit if you have:
- Write and verify existing unit tests and module integration tests.
- Create Web-UX and Windows Desktop UX automated tests.
- Enter test results into TestRail
- Occasionally perform manual tests when the automated tests are too cumbersome to create.
- Familiar with deployment and CI systems such as Octopus Deploy and TeamCity
The main responsibility for you will be: To help cut through the testing backlog on all of the developer’s code.
Why choose us?
- “Family and Friends”. We are no longer a start-up, but still, have a family atmosphere in our supportive and spirited team, who are all working together on the same goal.
- “Just break down all barriers and find a better way”. Every day you’ll meet with interesting and challenging (international) projects that are covering industries from commercial aviation to fintech (different technologies, different products).
- “Hungry for learning”. You will get a lot of chances for career advancement and the development of new skills, opportunities for mentorship, or learning from more experienced colleagues.
- Corporate events, holidays and team buildings for your joy.
- Training and development: we have a huge library (about 500 books!) and a budget for your professional development.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Relocation program: if you are from another city and want to move to Kyiv, we will be happy to help you!