We're a leading Ukrainian out-staffing company that works with international companies on a long-term basis. We can go from client pain point identification to solution roadmap, on to building out the solution and then managing end-to-end operations. We can do all this while focusing on value creation and putting our skin-in-the-game as required to help our clients realize this value. We provide the extra hands, ideas, and processes so that you can continue focusing on your core competencies and growing your business.
POSITION DESCRIPTION AND OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a United States-based leading review site for the enterprise IT market. It is a high quality, trusted site in which reviews are written by real users. Their triple-authentication process using LinkedIn profiles, community policing, and human oversight ensures 100% authentic reviews. They are a giant in the IT review world and have been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as «Yelp of Enterprise Tech.»
Their presence in Ukraine is a first and they are actively looking for a talented team of people to help them gather the reviews from their site visitors so that they can publish them on their site.
- Reach out to English speaking users and gather their review of a specific technology via phone.
- Manage the outcome of the call for reporting purposes in excel and/or CRM
- Be able to adapt to an agile environment as the team is developing
- Be able to have some orientation in the technology space in order to retrieve the review.
- Great spoken English with the ability to think outside the box of the script provided in order to retrieve a quality product review. Professionalism on all levels.
- Working Mon- Fri 15:00-23:00 with 1-hour lunch break.
- Fluent spoken English !!!
- Experience with accents and ability to understand them
- Comfortable with carrying on a conversation over the phone
- At least 1 year of experience in sales, support or customer care position (preferred)
- Experience with Excel, Google Sheets, bpm'online CRM (preferred)
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Agile and able to adapt to company changes
- Reliable and attentive to details
- Ability to collaborate in a team as well as independently.
- Working in an environment with native English speakers
- Great office location: Walking distance from Metro Minskaya
- Ukrainian Holiday coverage
- 18 paid vacation days
- Great client with a world-renowned name on the international market
- Step-stone into the IT technologies space
- Growing project and company with ability to contribute to the core and apply creativity
- Amazing and talented people and personal approach on all levels!