Key skills: 2 year technical training / certification in electrical engineering / PCB design / SMT PCB layout / IPC / Circuit board design / GPS system /
- Design principal scheme for the technical requirements.
- Design PCB.
- Assembly and start-up the PCB prototypes.
- Schematic and PCB design review.
- Device production support.
- Device Certification support.
- Associate's degree and/or equivalent 2 year technical training/certification in electrical engineering.
- Ability to perform schematic capture and PCB layout design using Altium tools is preferred.
- Understanding of good board layout practices for both high speed operation and noise immunity.
- Good knowledge of SMT PCB layout, package sizes and IPC standards.
- Strong understanding of circuit board design and design for manufacturing.
- Troubleshoot and repair PCBs and wire harnesses.
Will be a plus:
- Work experience with GPS system devices and products (ublox, navspark, etc.)
- Work experience with Wi-Fi modules (ESP32, ESP8266)
- Programm tools for device schematic simulation