Сompany founded in 1986 by a visionary pioneer in enterprise unified communications, looking for Java developer for setting up a development team in Kyiv and further development of the client’s product. Our unique suite of tools enhance and improve how people collaborate.
The main task for you would be:
- Daily scrum meetings everyday. 30-40% they do is on a client side. So tasks are request from clients.
- Talk a lot with ios and android devs to get request.
- Tickets in Jira.
You will fit if you have:
- 5+ Years of Java
- Tomcat - configuration, administering
- Experience with a NoSQL database
- Experience with RDBMS databases
- Experience consuming services from 3rd party providers
- Experience using Oauth to access services
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Twilio APIs
- Calendar APIs (Office365, Google, iCal4j)
- AWS solutions
- Solid knowledge of networking infrastructure and protocols.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with client-side development
- Computer Telephony including IVRs
Why choose us?
- Fast-growing company — we are no longer a start-up, but still, have a “family” relationship
- The flexibility of processes/ interactions/communications — decisions are made quickly
- Cultural diversity — different ages (average — 28 years), nationalities, skin color, and native languages
- We have 65% outstaff, not outsourcing projects, which means that you can work with the customer’s product directly and on a long-term basis (from 1-2 years and more)
- Covering the industry from commercial aviation to Blockchain (different technologies, different products — no stagnation in development)
- Possibility to work remotely once a week
- English speaking club once a week
- We have a social compensation policy
- X-box to have a break
- Books, training, and courses within your professional development compensation
- Table football in the office will make your break funnier
- Free massage every second week to get rid of stress