Key skills: 5+ Developer / NodeJS / React / Excellent English
- Spend half of your time working together with other engineers on one of the next generation projects at the company. Write code, conduct code reviews and participate in setting best practices.
- Spend the other half of your time communicating the technical big-picture of the project to other parts of the organization.
- Be a source of technical expertise to product management. Answer questions about current implementation, help prepare demos and help to write / write new requirements.
- Help with high-level, exploratory testing of the product. Answers testers’ technical questions, point out risky areas that should get their attention.
- Deliver presentations on technical content to all levels of management
- Together with UX and PM, help to acquire feedback from external customers via usability testing, guided interviews and other means.
- Share the valuable feedback acquired working with customers, customer support and management with engineering and PMs to maximise the value of the product.
- Excellent English (C1 or higher)
- Excellent communicator (building relations and influencing)
- Great knowledge of backend JS (NodeJS)
- Some knowledge of React
- 5+ years as developer
- Communicative, willing to work in a team (located in several countries)
- Willing to step out of his/her comfort zone to get things done
- Willing to travel abroad (if needed)
- CV provided in English
- Willingness to participate in practical assessment
- Frequent communication with the US - willingness to participate in occasional meetings at late hours (due to time difference)