We are looking for a Middle Full-Stack NodeJS developer to join our client’s team to continue developing new modules for client’s platform.
Technologies stack on the project: Node.js 10, React.js, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS (All in – EKS, S3, API Gateway, EC2, DocumentDB, Lambda functions), Terraform, PostgreSQL, Helm
You will fit if you have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in web application development
- Experience with UI frameworks such as React/ Angular/ Vue.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud vendors
- BA/BSc in Computer Science
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Previous experience in the medical device domain.
- Experience with MongoDB, UI test automation
- Dev-ops mentality and experience with Linux
What tasks await for you:
- The position includes hands-on web development with new technologies
- Participating in defining the architecture and design approaches
- Design and develop business logic, development applications, databases and more
Why choose us?
- Fast-growing company — we are no longer a start-up, but still, have a “family” relationship
- The flexibility of processes/ interactions/communications — decisions are made quickly
- Cultural diversity — different ages (average — 28 years), nationalities, skin color, and native languages
- We have 65% outstaff, not outsourcing projects, which means that you can work with the customer’s product directly and on a long-term basis (from 1-2 years and more)
- Covering the industry from commercial aviation to Blockchain (different technologies, different products — no stagnation in development)
- Books, training, and courses within your professional development compensation
- Possibility to work remotely once in a week
- We have social compensation policy
- Free massage every second week to get rid of stress
- Yoga and Qigong classes every week
- Table football in the office will make your break funnier
- X-box to have a break
- English speaking club once a week