We are looking for a vibrant and experienced Team Lead to lead one of our Designer Next Teams. The Designer Next Team owns the next generation Data Analysis application. The team also must interact with multiple platform teams from common services to other applications in our portfolio as the Designer team acts as a hub for all the functionality delivers.
- Work closely with the Technical Product Manager and Scrum Master by helping team in building out user or enabler stories, writing acceptance criteria, helping the Scrum Master in leading the team to high performance, and being a champion for best agile processes.
- Identify automation or process changes that can increase the efficiency of the team during sprint execution and lead the team in making those changes.
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular, in-depth mentoring driven by clear, achievable goals.
- Perform regular 1:1s to share and seek feedback.
- Hire great programmers and maintain an exceptional onboarding program.
- Have high technical competence and a strong technical background with a track record of individual technical accomplishments which can be used to guide the team.
- 10+ years of Software Engineering experience with knowledge of all phases of SDLC, having spent 4+ years leading & managing development teams using Agile methodologies.
- Strong skills in critical thinking and analysis, both on a strategic and operational level, and a structured working style with the ability to plan and organize.
- Intercultural awareness and strong interpersonal skills (e.g., networking, partnering, conflict management, consulting, etc.)
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Web Frontend development experience.
- Proficient English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing multiple development teams
- Willingness to travel
- Familiarity with Agile
- Experience in Data Analysis
- Use of Design Patterns