Our company is building FinTech products (both B2B and B2C) for a 100K+ active customers, constantly trying to improve. We're moving fast, data-driven, always learning new things about our customers and finding new ways to make their experience with our products the most satisfying.
We are looking for experienced Python Developer to the Passport team that develops authentication and authorisation services for the clients. This team is also responsible for the KYC apps development (collecting and keeping the personal clients’ data and its encryption) along with other product areas for clients engagement.
We work in agile environment by scrum methodology, where every employee can influence the product/service functionality.
- At least 2 years of using Python: good knowledge of python 2.7 and python 3+, compliance with pep8, asyncio knowledge;
- Relational database experience: tables inheritances, triggers, SQL optimizations, architecturing skills;
- Ability to solve complex technical problems;
- Strong affinity for following standards and best practices;
- Good Linux skills: software deployment, service and software dependencies, networking model;
- Experience of covering product by unit, integrational and load tests;
- Strong self management skills: decomposition of a complex tasks, time management, critical path thinker, analytical skills.
As a plus:
- Experience with Kafka, Clickhouse;
- Experience with JWT, OAuth2
- Highload backend systems development;
- Microservice development experience;
- Exceptional relocation package to Cyprus for successful candidate and his/her family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc)
- Continuous professional development
- Corporate car and parking near the office or bus tickets
- Medical insurance for employees and family members
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses
- Kindergarten/school compensation program
- Excellent office with fresh juices, cookies and the best view to the sea from our own roofbar