Your team will work on a web-based application written on Java which serves as an
enterprise system, mainly focused on data-cataloging. Our task is to create backbone
storage functionality, social features support and infrastructure for extracting and
storing metadata from all kinds of data sources.
The role of QA for this position is to start up an automation process of an application
testing, to enroll the environment and build pipelines for it. Testing will be done
using JS/TS, using TestCafe framework for end-to-end automation.
- Experience in items tracking tool (Rally, Jira, etc)
- Experience in testing of desktop applications
- Experience in testing on Windows and Linux
- Understanding of agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of testing types/methodologies
- Experience of test case creation/execution
- Knowledge of how to describe defects
- Advantage is an experience in automation testing. TestCafe would be a plus.
- Experience with GIT CVS.
- Understanding of CI/CD environments and how they are used in testing
- Willingness to work in an agile environment with a collaborative team
- Good English, both written and spoken
- Create and maintain automated and manual tests
- Collaborate with development team to identify the scope a testing
- Technical ability to gain requirements out of user stories and build acceptance criteria for it
- CV provided in English
- Frequent communication with US - willingness to participate on occasional meetings at late hours (due to time difference)
- Willingness to work in office - this is not a remote position