It is a European outsourcing company that develops web and mobile applications. Works with Node.JS, Elixir, Python but prefer, however, Ruby on Rails, React, and React Native. There are two Ukrainian R&D headquarters in Kiev and the Dnipro. In the company's portfolio there are dozens of successful projects: marketplaces, online booking systems, CRM systems, online stores. The management seeks to create a friendly team of professionals for long-term cooperation. The advantage of working with company is the opportunity to develop projects from scratch.
- 2+ years of work experience in Frontend development
- Ruby on Rails
- Javasript, CSS, HTML
- PostreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL
- RSpec, Capybara, Cucumber
- Capistrano, Nginx, Redis, Unicorn, Puma, Ubuntu, AWS, Heroku
Will be a plus:
- Database knowledge, preferably with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience implementing APIs.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of server management (deployment, monitoring, optimizing, etc.) a plus
- Good knowledge in backend infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Docker
- Prior experience with source control tools — Git, Github
- Loves working in an Agile environment
- Disciplined approach to automated testing and quality assurance
- Very good communication skills, high proficiency in English
What we offer:
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You work at a comfortable office space in the center of Kiev
- Flexible working hours, we pay attention to result, not time spent
- Zero bureaucracy
- Accountant assistance
- Paid vacation, public holidays