Key skills: 3+ Scrum Specialist/Master / Agile Project Manager / Kanban / Scrum / XP / Agile techniques / fluent English
- Lead and coach scrum adoption.
- Plan scrum implementation.
- Implement changes and steps to increase the team’s productivity;
- Collaborate with other scrum masters to improve the methodologies’ efficiency;
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Scrum practices and values to delight customers;
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organization;
- Find methods to effectively manage the product backlog;
- Help communicate the owner’s wish list to the project team;
- Arrange and optimize product backlog;
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Higher Degree in IT or Commerce;
- Minimum 3 years as Scrum Specialist/Master or Agile Project Manager;
- Knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Good skills and excellent knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, transparency and servant leadership