- Functional and performance testing of client-side and server-side products with maximum automation.
- Reviews of tests done by other team members, bugs verification and regression tests automation.
- Interaction with development and support team in order to improve the quality of the finished product.
- Minimum of two years working experience as Software Tester or Quality Assurance Engineer
- Knowledge of methods and processes used in quality assurance of software
- Excellent command of the English language
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
Experience in some of the following
will be considered an advantage:
- Java programming
- C# programming
- Test automation
- Agile methodology
- Linux experience
- CRM or ERP
- Forex industry
Remuneration and Benefits:
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to the preferred candidate. The company also offers a range of benefits that include, but are not limited to, free food and beverages, medical insurance, provident fund and gym with personal trainer.