Senior NodeJS Developer
Login to get bonus for Hire!
Key skills: 3+ NodeJS / SOAP / REST / Linux / Git / JS frameworks / SPA / WebSocket
- Working as part of a dynamic team, you will be expected to deliver several advanced and complex related projects
- Finally, you must be able to work on multiple simultaneous projects and deliver on a dynamic set of objectives and requirements, as part of professional team
- In addition, you will be responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems as and when needed, as well as conducting industry research and providing recommendations for emerging trends
- University degree.
- Good command of the English language.
- Examples of code, work or open source projects done in the past.
- Previous experience within FX industry or Financial Services on a similar IT field as above, will be considered a strong advantage.
- Demonstrable project implementation experience, working as part of a team.
- 3 years’ hands-on experience on NodeJS development, Objected-oriented programming, SOAP/REST, Test-Driven Development.
- Strong Linux, Git knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of NodeJS, JS frameworks (Angular, Jquery, etc.), SPA, WebSocket, NodeJS.
- Good knowledge with Databases (MySQL, MariaDB, MSSQL).
Remuneration and Benefits:
The company offers an excellent remuneration package and benefits including 13th salary, provident fund, medical insurance, free meal and beverages at in-house cafeteria, in-house gym with personal trainer etc.