We are the team of online services and mobile applications developers. Founded in 2014 we are constantly expanding our technology stack. We work with Node.JS, Elixir, Python but prefer, however, Ruby on Rails, React, and React Native. We have two Ukrainian R&D headquarters in Kiev and the Dnipro. There are dozens of successful projects in our portfolio: marketplaces, online booking systems, CRM systems, online stores. We aim to create a friendly team of professionals for long-term cooperation. The advantage of working with us is the opportunity to develop projects from scratch.
Our client is the largest online marketplace for secondhand clothing. We make buying and selling a cinch for millions of women across the globe. The company resells more than 35,000 brands across hundreds of categories at up to 90% off the original retail value. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco and backed by world-class investors, client’s business model is reinventing the secondhand clothing industry and inspiring a new generation of consumers to think secondhand first.
• Proficiency with Ruby and Ruby based frameworks (Rails, Grape, Sinatra)
• Proficiency with at least one front-end JS framework (We use React/Redux)
• Exceptional track record in delivering quality engineering solutions at different levels of the stack.
• Strong experience in distributed systems design and best practices.
• Strong experience with continuous integration, test automation, and monitoring.
• Ability to work on a cross-functional team touching different parts of our core services.
What We Care About:
• Trust, responsibility, proactiveness, self-learning.
• Analytical mindset geared towards incremental data driven improvements.
• Building scalable and flexible systems utilizing best engineering practices.
• Writing clean and maintainable code with solid test coverage. Looking for leverage in improving testing.
• Setting realistic estimates and effective communication to technical/business stakeholders.
• Communication on technical topics with the technically-competent customer
• Planning the task pool for the new functions development
• Communication with the project team
• Managing customer expectations