Company is the best darn development shop in New York that also has its team in Ukraine.
Recently our work was acknowledged with a Webby Award, a Nielsen Norman Group award, and we were even named by Clutch to be the Top Web Agency in NYC. Even more importantly, we hear it from our clients - who range from e-commerce leaders like FreshDirect, fashion giants like Elizabeth Arden, to financial services firms like Wells Fargo.
We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Architect with experience in each of the phases of software development; including requirements, design, coding and implementation, test and maintenance with strong leadership skills and passion to the product.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients
- Work directly on a Web application development team to produce best in class products using front-end and back-end technologies.
- Develop within MVC frameworks such as Angular
- Drive key strategic ideas regarding application performance
- Working directly with our UX designers, back-end developers and clients to implement cutting-edge experiences across a variety of presentation technologies.
- Working flexibly in an Agile development environment; must be able to keep pace with the development team and adapt to changing requirements.
- Produce project technical documentation
- Lead developers.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Expert working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Expert knowledge of Angular 2+
- Expert knowledge of Rxjs
- Expert knowledge of .Net (.Net Core is a plus)
- Expert knowledge of Entity Framework (EF Core is a plus)
- Expert knowledge of ASP .Net (ASP .Net Core is a plus)
- Intermediate knowledge of Postgres, SQL Server, MySql or similar
- Experience in Domain Driven Design
- Experience in Flux
- Experience in CQS/CQRS
- Experience working in Linux environment
- Experience with node.js
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Should be well versed with code optimization techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for writing clean, efficient code
- Ability to manage changing priorities, solve unfamiliar problems, and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent.
- Have passions and points of view about technology that are larger than the project they are working on right now.
- Firmly believe that occasional snacking and beverages produces better code (yes, we have a fully stocked snack area)
- Love finding deals and new opportunities (even as a Developer!)
- Check their egos at the door and focus on solving some of the most interesting problems in our field
- Are great at both contributing individually and at the give-and-take of team collaboration
- Are willing to run through brick walls for our clients
And of course, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical / dental and a generous paid time off policy.