- AWS infrastructure: EC2, RDS MySQL + PostgreSQL, ElastiCache (Memcached), ElasticSearch, CloudFront.
Would be a plus
- Experience with Node.js and React.js
- CS degree
- E-commerce engineering experience.
- Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Gitflow, Slack
- Great office space right in the center of Kiev
- You will upgrade your English, because you will have a lot of communications in English
- And we will provide fully paid English classes
- You will be company employee, not just ’project employee’. That`s our approach
- Zero bureaucracy
- Accountant assistance
- Paid vacation, public holidays
- 15 working days of annual paid vacation
Lead one of the teams to develop APIs, front-end components in the microservices architecture. Going with gitflow model of development and extensive PR code reviews.
Our based in San Francisco client is the leading online e-commerce business. The project well founded and established with hundreds of employees.