Looking for a PCB developer to work on the development of precision agriculture equipment and sensors. A product development company that provides comprehensive and tailored solutions that enable the development and production of next-generation intelligent connected devices.
As an PCB developer, you will design and develop complex, detailed layouts of printed circuit boards using CAE and CAD applications and tools. You would work in a product team, so be prepared to resolve costs, packaging, manufacturing, and electrical design issues. You will be responsible for all phases of the PC board design process.
You have a chance get huge expertise in development of precision agriculture sensors and technology. You will get a chance to work with electronics manufacturer teams and frequent travel may be required. Our offices based in Kyiv in a green area, casual dress code is welcomed in the product development team.
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Computing Engineering
- Expertise with Schematic & Design experience including:
- Designing multi-layer PCB’s
- Routing digital interfaces like CAN, Serial, SPI, USB etc.
- Routing with RF design, power supplies, and analog requirement in min
- Creating PCB gerber release packages and communicating with PCB manufacturer houses
- Working with Electrical and Mechanical Engineers on implementing the PCB layout design rules and requirements
- Wiring diagrams, сable lists, сable management systems, isometric
- Implementing Design for Test (DFT) and Design for Manufacturability (DFM) requirements
We have an international team, so good command of written and intermediate English is a must. Other languages such as Dutch, German and Finnish are a big plus.
We are looking for colleagues who want to create products that help farmers to improve the efficiency of their work and thus help farmers to feed the world. Our team is motivated by our customers success, so we seek colleagues who are truly motivated by our mission and product.