Do you want to create innovative and original mobile applications? Join our team and work on interesting projects in the tourism niche, helping millions of people around the world to travel with comfort!
- Self-educative and open-minded
- Will and ability to learn new technology stacks and tools
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Excellent understanding of networking principles
- Experience in automation/configuration management tools (Ansible is preferable, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with cloud technologies and services (AWS is required)
- Clear understanding of scalable systems architecture and it's critical elements
- Experience in administration/scaling of SQL/NoSQL databases (Postgres, MongoDb)
- Experience in administration/scaling of message broker systems (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- Development, deployment and maintenance of high-availability systems
- Ready to be involved in the development process, figure out time-consuming routines and optimize the process, build, tune, monitor environments
About our company
International software company, which day after day helps to improve the lives of millions of people since 2010. We are proud that we are developing our own commercial IT products in the niche of tourism and air travel. When you understand the significance of your work for people - you’ll want to make it bigger and better.
What could be better than a well-rested and contented person? We bring this joy to people. After all, this big process begins with a small one. And for a small stand, we are the engines and accelerators of the development process. The company's offices are in Kiev, St. Petersburg and Tel Aviv.
The project is the development of a distribution e-travel system (booking air tickets, hotels, transfers, etc.). The audience of end users is quite large.
Now we are looking for DevOps in our Kiev office.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a bright and passionate DevOps Engineer to join our growing development team. A team player with an irresistible desire to be part of a large-scale project.
The company offers:
- A warm and friendly atmosphere
- We love to develop. Trainings are part of our life.
- Support of Business Entity + compensation of taxes and bank charges
- Paid leave (24 cal. Days) and sick leave (up to 10 days)
- Competitive salary
- + Bonuses as the project becomes more complex