Login to get bonus for Hire!
European company leading in online trading in financial markets. We invite you to work in the company's office in sunny Cyprus!
- Develop software using Agile methodologies and multi-threading technologies
- Develop new functionality in line with business requirements
- Develop code which is secure in design and follows Company’s standards of system development
- Proactively identify and report bugs and other technical problems that exist or may be inserted in the company’s code in the future
- Collaborate with the product development team, stakeholders and team members to meet team deadlines
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related engineering discipline
- 2+ years of experience as a PHP Developer
- In-depth knowledge of Object Oriented programming and S.O.L.I.D. principles
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL
- Deep understanding of MVC and Object Oriented PHP programming
- Experience in full stack Development and LAMP stack
- Experience with unit, functional and integrations tests
- Managing source code using git or other similar VCS
- Support the creation of design documents and perform program coding and testing
- Ability to write highly efficient, well-structured and maintainable code
- Comfortable using CSS preprocessors (SASS, SCSS, Less)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Relevant Experience in PHP frameworks is an advantage
- Experience in the Forex Industry is an advantage
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Payment for training associated with work
- Provident fund
- Medical and life insurance
- Discount card for several services and products
- In-house gym with personal trainer
- 21 days of annual leavе
- 21 days of paid sick leave
- Lunches from the chef, coffee and fresh juices.
- Friendly young international team.
- Mild climate, 15 in winter, beach season from April to November.