Your team will work on a set of microservices in Node.js and Typescript, using RabbitMQ message broker to orchestrate the system and PostgreSQL's latest features to store and search the data. Our task is to create backbone storage functionality, social features support and infrastructure for extracting and storing metadata from all kinds of data sources. When working on front-end, the team is using React and Redux.
Join us in building the next generation of our software and advance your career by working with some of the most demanded technologies in modern web development.
Our offices are located in the Astarta Creative Quarters in Podil, Kiev.
- Fundamental understanding of networking (subnet, mask, DNS, IP, ping, traceroute, etc)
- Experience in items tracking tool (Rally, Jira, etc)
- Experience in testing of desktop applications
- Experience in testing on Windows and Linux
- Understanding of agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of testing types/methodologies
- Experience of test case creation/execution
- Knowledge of how to describe defects
- Strong experience in automation testing, JS is a must. Cypress.io would be a plus.
- Experience with GIT CVS.
- Understanding of CI/CD environments and how they are used in testing
- Experience with RabbitMQ or a similar messaging system would be a plus
- Experience with Express web framework
- Experience with RESTFUL web technologies/API testing
- Willingness to work in an agile environment with a collaborative team
- Good English, both written and spoken
- Create and maintain manual and automated tests
- Collaborate with development team to identify the scope a testing
- Technical ability to gain requirements out of user stories and build acceptance criteria for it
- CV provided in English
- Frequent communication with US - willingness to participate on occasional meetings at late hours (due to time difference)
- Willingness to work in office - this is not a remote position