The company creates products based on blockchains. It is a popular international platform for trading crypto currency. In addition, there are many other large projects: cryptobank, tools for traders, a platform for financial organizations, etc.
About the project:
The main product is trading platform on Web and Mobile and it is live since 2013 year. We serve 1M+ customers in more than 100 countries.
- experience with 2 or more commercial projects in production;
- experience with financial technology projects;
- deep expertise with our main stack — NodeJS; We consider candidates with confident knowledge of Java and a desire to learn NodeJS;
- understanding of application architecture;
- practical experience with GOF/Enterprise/Architecture patterns;
- excellent understanding of data and transaction networks, ISO/OSI
- practical experience with SDLC;
- experience with Linux/Unix;
- developing and consolidating project specifications;
- experience writing technical documentation;
- communication with team members;
- higher tech education is a must.
It will be a plus:
- experience with Node.js projects;
- understanding of Encryption, SSL, PKI;
- experience with large volumes of data (billions of data points)
- experience with high-load/distributed systems;
- experience/understanding of message bus (i.e. RabbitMQ).
- experience with methodologies of project planning, estimation, and execution;
- development and support of fintech solutions (finance processing systems) from specifying requirements till production;
- back-end development in Node.js;
- project integration with multiple internal/external systems;
- incident handling and production maintenance.
- Product company with well-established system of the work. The results of your work are visible from the first day.
- Working with Redis, MongoDB, RabbitMQ.
- Expertise in TDD.
- Zero bureaucracy, maximum customer data security.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible schedule with home office days.
- Medical insurance.
- English courses.
- Education programs.
- Personal accountant and lawyer.
- We teach Node.js for free as a bonus.
- Modern, comfortable office space in a convenient location (m. Pozniaky).
- MacBook Pro, large 27 "monitors and large tables
Reviews of developers, whom we recommended there:
- Work and hobbies have connected into one!
- Very strong team.
- All decisions are made on the spot. Management communicates with employees.
- Very decent salary and an excellent social package.