This is a privately held digital agency, headquartered in New York City, with offices along the Eastern seaboard and in Europe. The company offers a full suite of digital services in Strategy, User Experience & Design, cross-platform Application Development and Maintenance & Support.
Many projects are innovative and have the web, mobile or responsive design elements, complex integration points, and other challenges worthy of strong, talented, and curious technology professionals. Other projects may or may not be simpler, but may involve elements of user experience design and innovation and be for high-profile, internationally recognized brands.
About the project:
The project was launched in May 2018. We are developing this project to help client create a modernized, best-in-class, integrated pharmacy management solution which will enhance their offering and allow them to both regain their lost market share, as well as, position themselves strongly in emerging growth areas.
Main project essence is which we should deliver in the end of the project is managing client`s overall day-to-day operations with VSS’s data and workflow capabilities.
General workflow: get receipts, find or create patient, add prescriber (or use one from integrated CMS), choose insurance plan or pay money, find and receive drugs
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients
- Work directly on a Web application development team to produce best in class products using front-end and back-end technologies.
- Develop within MVC frameworks such as Angular
- Drive key strategic ideas regarding application performance
- Working directly with our UX designers, developers and clients to implement cutting-edge experiences across a variety of presentation technologies.
- Working flexibly in an Agile development environment; must be able to keep pace with the development team and adapt to changing requirements.
- Produce project technical documentation
- Lead developers.
- Expert working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Expert knowledge of Angular 2+
- Expert knowledge of .Net (.Net Core is a plus)
- Expert knowledge of Entity Framework (EF Core is a plus)
- Expert knowledge of ASP .Net (ASP .Net Core is a plus)
- Intermediate knowledge of Node.js/Postgres
- Experience in Domain Driven Design, Flux, CQS/CQRS, Docker, Jenkins
- Experience with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Should be well versed with code optimization techniques.
- Passion for writing clean, efficient code.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of English at a level sufficient to communicate with American colleagues and clients.
- Have passions and points of view about technology that are larger than the project they are working on right now.
- Love finding deals and new opportunities (even as a Developer!).
- Are great at both contributing individually and at the give-and-take of team collaboration.
- Are willing to run through brick walls for our clients.
- Сomplicated projects from well-known US clients.
- Flexible schedule, home office 1-2 days a week.
- Strong team, weekly exchange of experience at special meetings .
- You will grow as a professional. There is a career growth.
- Payment for profile training, including foreign conferences.
- The office is located in a green area ( Solomenka ). This is a large house with a swimming pool and a recreation area near it. Luncheons from the chef. Feel yourself at home.
- Company expect to initiate travel and professional exchange programs between the New York and Kiev offices to develop a deeper and stronger collaborative process.
- Medical / dental insurance package .
- 24 calendar days annual vacations, paid sick leaves.
- Ukrainian national holidays.
- Takes care of papers and pays taxes.