This is a privately held digital agency, headquartered in New York City, with offices along the Eastern seaboard and in Europe. The company offers a full suite of digital services in Strategy, User Experience & Design, cross-platform Application Development and Maintenance & Support.
Position in vacancies is one of the key roles on the project.
About the project:
A new project is launched in September. This is a cloud-based corporate action management and notification system that is being designed and developed by company , which will market it to its clients as a cloud-based service. The system will collect event data from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and provide security owners and investment managers with timely notification of events affecting their investments, including dividends, interest payments, redemptions, mergers, spin-offs, bankruptcies and other scheduled and unscheduled events. A follow-on phase is planned for this project, which will support online responses from the account holders and investment managers.
- Take part in the entire application life-cycle, with a focus on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications, while being able to troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications, while being able to follow emerging technologies
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and execute technical and design requirement
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Hands on experience with programming languages like C#, Java is a plus
- Previous experience or knowledge of Azure Team Services or Jenkins, TDD Azure APIs (Messaging, Blob) must have
- Rest, MicroServices, DDD/Event Driven Design/Sagasz
- In-depth understanding database (Postgres, SQL) and No-SQL datastores (MongoDB)
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of English at a level sufficient to communicate with American colleagues and clients.
- Сomplicated projects from well-known US clients.
- Flexible schedule, home office 1-2 days a week.
- Strong team, weekly exchange of experience at special meetings .
- You will grow as a professional. There is a career growth.
- Payment for profile training, including foreign conferences.
- The office is located in a green area ( Solomenka ). This is a large house with a swimming pool and a recreation area near it. Luncheons from the chef. Feel yourself at home.
- Company expect to initiate travel and professional exchange programs between the New York and Kiev offices to develop a deeper and stronger collaborative process.
- Medical / dental insurance package .
- 24 calendar days annual vacations, paid sick leaves.
- Ukrainian national holidays.
- Takes care of papers and pays taxes.