Senior NodeJS Developer
Login to get bonus for Hire!
Key skills: 3+ NodeJS / SOAP / REST / Linux / Git / JS frameworks / SPA / WebSocket
A large fintech company invites to work in sunny Cyprus!
- Working as part of a dynamic team, you will be expected to deliver several advanced and complex related projects: core system development, support and maintenance, payment system integration
- Finally, you must be able to work on multiple simultaneous projects and deliver on a dynamic set of objectives and requirements, as part of professional team
- In addition, you will be responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems as and when needed, as well as conducting industry research and providing recommendations for emerging trends
About the project:
There are many projects, both long-lasting and new ones. Our feature - specialists are involved in several complex projects at different stages simultaneously.
- University degree.
- Examples of code, work or open source projects done in the past.
- Previous experience within FX industry or Financial Services on a similar IT field as above, will be considered a strong advantage.
- Demonstrable project implementation experience, working as part of a team.
- 3 years’ hands-on experience on NodeJS development, Objected-oriented programming, SOAP/REST, Test-Driven Development.
- Strong Linux, Git knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of NodeJS, JS frameworks (Angular, Jquery, etc.), SPA, WebSocket, NodeJS.
- Good knowledge with Databases (MySQL, MariaDB, MSSQL).
- English level: Upper-intermediate. Work in a multinational team, where the main connecting language is English.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Visa arrangements and transfer for the employee and family members (if applicable)
- Accommodation at the hotel for 2 weeks, transfer to work
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Payment for training associated with work
- Provident fund
- Medical and life insurance
- Discount card for several services and products
- In-house gym with personal trainer
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- 21 days of annual leavе
- 21 days of paid sick leave