Senior NodeJS Developer
Login to get bonus for Hire!
Key skills: 3+ NodeJS / SOAP / REST / Linux / Git / JS frameworks / SPA / WebSocket
- Working as part of a dynamic team, you will be expected to deliver several advanced and complex related projects: core system development, support and maintenance, payment system integration
- Finally, you must be able to work on multiple simultaneous projects and deliver on a dynamic set of objectives and requirements, as part of professional team
- In addition, you will be responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems as and when needed, as well as conducting industry research and providing recommendations for emerging trends
- University degree.
- Good command of the English language.
- Examples of code, work or open source projects done in the past.
- Previous experience within FX industry or Financial Services on a similar IT field as above, will be considered a strong advantage.
- Demonstrable project implementation experience, working as part of a team.
- 3 years’ hands-on experience on NodeJS development, Objected-oriented programming, SOAP/REST, Test-Driven Development.
- Strong Linux, Git knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of NodeJS, JS frameworks (Angular, Jquery, etc.), SPA, WebSocket, NodeJS.
- Good knowledge with Databases (MySQL, MariaDB, MSSQL).
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary.
- Relocation package: tickets to Cyprus, accommodation for 2 weeks at the hotel, transfer from airport, to the office and back for the first week, visa arrangements for the employee and the family (spouse, children) at the expense of the Company.
- Provident fund.
- Medical and life insurance.
- Discount card for several services and products.
- In-house gym with personal trainer.
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria, some others.
- 21 days of annual leave.
- 21 days of paid sick leave.