With a spirited focus on the user experience and mobile first approach, you will be responsible for the web and mobile platforms that serve as the primary interaction with our customers. Through external focused learnings and detailed internal and product analytics, you will form the overall vision strategy and roadmap for the trader experience. Product design will drive overall user experience and behaviors where the ultimate goals are enhancing acquisition conversion, extending CLTV’s, increased user transaction frequency and value and the overall customer trading experience.
What you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the trader experience product portfolio for both web and mobile.
- Formulation and communication of product vision, strategy and roadmap that will enable the company to meets and exceed it strategic goals. Appropriately set product backlog and overall release strategy.
- Development and management of the development and delivery of multiple product assets and appropriate publication in respective apple/android stores.
- Pulling together all discrete systems, events, interactions and communications into a singular and transparent ecosystem that will allow company to meet its goals.
- Coordination with the team that will develop and manage the product areas.
- Work closely with our digital team to position, drive good user behaviours and deliver a personalized user experience.
- Constant and clear communication to internal stakeholders with ideation workshops, strategy, sprints demos, retrospectives and thought leadership where possible.
- Benchmarking industry peers and practices.
- Maximizing returns on product investments delivery of increased CLTV, NPS and overall profitability whilst reducing CPA.
How does this role fit in the organization:
- Reports directly to the Chief Product Officer
- Works closely with the Area Product Managers, Digital & Marketing, Sales & Customer Teams
- Will form part of the Product Management Committee
What experience is required:
- Proven experience in managing products for gaming\gambling area is crucial for the success, no B2B product experience
- Demonstrable solutions that drive the overall behaviours and experience resulting in significant improvements in CPA, conversions, CLTV etc.
- Working with consumer/mass markets (not B2B or corporate customers)
- Experience in working with Google Analytics (GA 360, Optimize etc) is a must
What will put you ahead of the rest:
- Experience and/or knowledge of Agile and Scrum frameworks.
- Application of gamification in the user experience
- Financial product, gaming or gambling industry experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge and application of attribution.
Whats on offer:
We do our best to attract outstanding talent from around the world to beautiful Cyprus and provide a fantastic environment for them to work, and their family to live. Company has a unique culture that puts lifestyle at the centre of our work. Whether it is having fun with one of our company jet-skis, driving a company Mini Cooper or sipping a drink on our rooftop bar, employee welfare is at the company core. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package coupled with an exciting role that will have a direct impact on the performance of the company.