The company is actively working on creating products and solutions that can help all farmers become more efficient in their work. He is engaged in the development of precision farming systems that increase the efficiency and comfort of farmers’ work. The company was established in 2014 in the Netherlands by employees of the company Kvazar-Micro. The company is a graduate of the business incubator of the European Space Agency. Offices are in Kiev and Amsterdam.
All employees of the company are in constant communication with clients, which are located in 26 countries of the world. Several times a year the staff of the Dutch office is visited.
In 2018, the company’s main focus is on the markets of Belgium, Germany and Finland.
As a BackEnd developer, you will develop and integrate new RestFul services for syncing from android clients and develop end points for web application, integration with 3rd-party services (weather, satellites services...). Supporting current backend application(RestFul API, JSF, OAuth 2.0, WebSockets), GeoTools, Security(OAuth 2.0), JPA, PostgreSQL(PostGIS, HStore). Developing new microservices for manipulating geographic data, transformation and analyzing activities of field work of farmer on MongoDB and ELK stack.
You have a chance get huge expertise in Java BackEnd development. Offices based in Kyiv in a green area, casual dress code is welcomed in the product development team.
- Deep understanding of common architectural concepts, patterns and approaches;
- Excellent Java (Core, OOP, JPA, Spring);
- Experience with microservices architecture preferably with Spring Cloud;
- Experience with unit testing and code quality tools;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform;
- Knowledge of RDBMS (Postgres) and NoSQL engines;
- Strong algorithmic and problem-solving skills;
- Practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);