Looking for a Principal engineer to work on the development of precision agriculture equipment and sensors. In a product development company that provides comprehensive and tailored solutions that enable the development and production of next-generation intelligent connected devices.
As a Principal engineer, you will lead and manage hardware development team of PCB designers, firmware developers, mechanics and QA engineers. You will be responsible for the whole lifecycle of the serial production of product/s, from functional and cost requirements, to the development, testing and support the finished product. You will manage the relationship with contactors and organise final quality checks and control. You will work on product/s improvement and development of new product versions.
You have a chance get huge expertise in development of precision agriculture sensors and technology. You will get a chance to work with electronics manufacturer teams around the world and frequent travel is required. During batch launch you will be expected to spend at least 50% of time in our offices in Amsterdam or at an electronics manufacturer.
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Computing Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in embedded systems or microcontroller development
- 5+ years of experience in system architecture development
- 3+ years of experience in schematic electrical diagram design
- 5+ years of experience in managing development teams
- 3+ years of experience in support of finished products
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management expertise
- Experience in management of full life-cycle projects
We have an international team, so good command of written and intermediate English is a must. Other languages such as Dutch, German and Finnish are a big plus.
We are looking for colleagues who want to create products that help farmers to improve the efficiency of their work and thus help farmers to feed the world. Our team is motivated by our customers success, so we seek colleagues who are truly motivated by our mission and product.