Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a qualified and motivated Senior Java Developer for our Gdansk office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM seeks IT Professionals to join a cross-functional and self-organized development team developing Workflow and Business Process Management solutions for a world-leading investment bank.
Why the project and position is cool: we work for Forex derivatives. We provide pricing and market making services for the Listed Products desk. Spore offers products such as Warrants, Mini Futures, Currency Certificates and Public Notes. It contributes to main European exchanges like the ones located in Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Zurich or London. To fulfill requirements, it interacts with other services oriented on Market Data, Trade and Order Capture, Booking, Reporting and Revaluation and others. We also work on product which is performing calculations and analysis of financial instruments volatility. This tool is base for everyday work of our traders.
- Java 8;
- Performance optimization;
- Fluent English;
- Valid EU Passport.
NICE TO HAVE
- JVM profiling;
- FIX protocol.
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.);
- Language classes (English and Polish);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Career development center;
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations;
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Fruits on a weekly basis;
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program;
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyra?am zgod? na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezb?dnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustaw? z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)";
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.