On Hold / Closed #2739
Key skills: 3+; Python and R; using ML and statistical techniques
We are looking for a smart, passionate, autonomous, and experienced Data Scientist. This role is based in Ukraine, Kiev.
- You have a deep understanding of machine learning and statistical models, you're a good communicator and collaborator (with technical and non-technical folks).
- You will work with cross-functional team members in Ukraine and Poland to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights and find patterns across a variety of core business areas, as well as assisting the development teams in technology decisions, architectural questions etc.
- You will be responsible for analyzing large data sets, using BigQuery, delivering dedicated end user profiling and segmentation, statistical modeling, ad hoc analysis, and implementation of models and algorithms based upon various analytical techniques. You will engage in complex data analysis including discovering patterns of behavior and advertisement performance using quantitative approaches with your unique blend of analytical, mathematical and technical skills.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling, machine learning (ML) and data analytics techniques;
- Experience using ML and statistical techniques such as Time Series, SVM, Decision Trees, Bayesian methods, Clustering, NN to create scalable solutions for business problems;
- Experience in business environment working with large-scale, complex datasets;
- Experience designing and validating models using logistic regression, decision trees, non-linear regressions, support vector machine, Co-occurrence and collaborative filtering methodology;
- Experience programming in Python and R;
- Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to break down complex problems and formulate plans;