Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager (Java) for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
- Coordinate and basically lead the “Firefighting” – solve issues with builds on customer side, EPAM side – like CI/CD issues. Keep CI green;
- Ability to quickly dig into MR, check logs, create SOAP requests, etc;
- Communicate with customer technical and managerial staff to solve the issues;
- Don’t hesitate to “play role” of tester, developer, DevOps in case of emergency;
- Lead and constantly improve the process of release management (2-week basis);
- Need to be extremely multi-tasking enabled;
- Ready to work overtime to meet tight deadlines.
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience with at least 3+ years in IT project management;
- Hands on in Java, JS and technical in general;
- Excellent project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management;
- Solid knowledge of software development life cycle;
- Extensive experience in managing projects with at least 10-12-month duration;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Experience with issue resolution across multiple locations and businesses;
- Demonstrated skill in client relationship management and ability to manage, direct and command respect from technical and delivery team members;
- Ability to engage with the client in technology discussions.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).