Do you want to create innovative and original mobile applications? Join our team and work on interesting projects in the tourism niche, helping millions of people around the world to travel with comfort!
- Degree in Computer science (or other relevant degree) from a leading university
- At least 4 years of experience with Java development
- Experience with project design, coding and release to customers
- Experience with Agile development, including continuous Integration, continuous Deployment and coding for automated testing
- Extensive experience with Java Server side technologies, such as Spring, J2EE, RDBMS, HTTP Protocol
- Experience with Application Servers such as Tomcat, Jetty, J2EE app servers.
- Good level of English speaking.
In this position you will contribute directly to our cutting edge platform for Online Travel Agencies and Internet Booking Engine.
Among others, you will:
- Lead and deliver high scale projects end to end
- Design and write code
- Write unit and integration tests
- Collaborate with QA automation
- Be responsible for monitoring integration and smooth production operation
About our company
International software company, which day after day helps to improve the lives of millions of people since 2010. We are proud that we are developing our own commercial IT products in the niche of tourism and air travel. When you understand the significance of your work for people - you’ll want to make it bigger and better.
What could be better than a well-rested and contented person? We bring this joy to people. After all, this big process begins with a small one. And for a small stand, we are the engines and accelerators of the development process. The company's offices are in Kiev, St. Petersburg and Tel Aviv.
The project is the development of a distribution e-travel system (booking air tickets, hotels, transfers, etc.). The audience of end users is quite large.
Now we are looking for a Middle+ Java Developer in our Kiev office.
Who are we looking for?
A team player with an irresistible desire to create high-quality, and most importantly - demanded applications. The desire to be part of a large-scale project - must have
The company offers:
- A warm and friendly atmosphere
- We love to develop. Trainings are part of our life.
- Support of Business Entity + compensation of taxes and bank charges
- Paid leave (24 cal. Days) and sick leave (up to 10 days)
- Competitive salary
- + Bonuses as the project becomes more complex