We are looking for experienced, users&data driven Discovery Product Manager in a freshly formed team. The main outcome of the Discovery team would be finding ideas for innovative and meaningful products. The team would deliver this through constant analytics and verification of existing ideas (and finding new ones), discovering and conducting interviews with future customers, finding valuable insights. Team members would be conducting various marketing, product, UX & competitors research, to create a software/service product, which would make the world a better place for our clients.
What you will be doing:
- Full-stack Product Discovery. It includes Market analytics, competitor analytics, future clients interviews (including finding the way to reach targeted personas), suggesting a most competent solution to solve customers jobs\pains.
- Work closely with Discovery team, using the Double Diamond framework to discuss and define solutions considered complete, achievable, highly profitable and maintainable
- Create disruptive and innovative product ideas from scratch
- Design features that balance the MVP definition, the requirements gathered from customers’ and market analysis
- Define key metrics to measure product success
- Prioritize the product development queue based on the potential impact on an end-user and overall profitability.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry to ensure we build today what our customers require tomorrow
What we expect:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and at least 2 years as a Discovery Product Manager
- BA/BS Computer Science or a related technical degree strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience of driving a successful software product from scratch, including Discovery stage
- Demonstrated achievements in defining and launching customer-valued products
- Knows how to perform CustDev, and analyze outcomes
- Hands-on experience in Agile methodology
- Decision making and organization skills paired up with a great attention to details
- Passion, dedication and fabulous teamwork capabilities
- Excellence in written and verbal communication in English
- The passion to design a new unicorn
- Proven experience of creating efficient monetization mechanics.
What we offer:
Here, you will have the opportunity to create new Unicorn, drive growth brand new innovative products and work with talented and experienced people who are passionate about what they do. If that was not enough, we also offer the following benefits:
- A lot of opportunities to grow around awesome people from Gdansk, Sydney, San Francisco, Amsterdam and other cities around the globe
- Impact! Our products are used by millions of users around the world
- Opportunity to build/grow your personal presence by speaking publicly at various events
- Education Bonus (you choose what kind of training you would like to spend it on)
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (computers, office desks, and chairs)
- Fully equipped kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, sodas, sweets at your disposal)
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by company
- Life insurance fully covered by company
- Multisport card 50% covered by company