On Hold / Closed #2907
What you will do:
As part of our development team in Gda?sk, Poland, you have the chance to be part of some of the most exciting, challenging and satisfying software development projects. You would:
- Design and implement web applications, work on the user interface of the product, the backend server technologies and occasionally deep dive into environments infrastructure.
- Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing, and writing automated functional tests.
- Liaise with the product architects and developers on software design, dependencies, and code maintainability.
- Liaise with the UX/UI designers on the design of our products and their interfaces.
- Point out issues with the existing architecture and code, and clean it up
What we expect from you:
- Understanding and working knowledge of Java
- Experience with docker/AWS/lambda etc
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications
- Strong software design skills
- Good knowledge of front-end technologies
- Experience in building web apps - ideally single web page apps
- Passion for usability, efficiency and performant code
- Excitement about the latest trends in web applications
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and drive development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of various back-end technologies like Spring, Hibernate, SQL, etc
- Experience in agile software development methodologies like XP and Scrum
- Knowledge of open source libraries, tools, and frameworks, e.g. for logging, wiring, testing, and building. The more the merrier!
- The desire to learn more about new languages and frameworks
- Minimum 5+ years in a professional software development role
What we can offer you:
- Thousands of interesting customers including Netflix, Sony, and the United Nations
- Help with relocation to Gdansk, if needed
- Educational Bonus 7500 PLN/year (you chose what kind of training you would like to spend it on)
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (computers, standing desks, and Aeron® chairs)
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, tea, yogurts, cornflakes, soft drinks, and sweets at your disposal)
- Private medical healthcare fully covered
- Life insurance
- Multisport card 50% covered company